Saturday, 8 April 2017

My Bedroom Updated

















About 2 months ago I moved, and with moving comes a lot of changes to my room. I love decorating and changing my room every now-and-again. After getting some gifts and going shopping for my room, I decided to swop my colour scheme to pinks, rose gold, greys and white. I hope you get some ideas for your own room from mine.

Lamp, white lace pillow, frames and silver mirror - Mr. Price Home
Rose gold carrier, glass holder and pink pillow - @home









2 comments:

  1. packers and movers pondicherry It is one of the best Packers and Movers in Pondicherry. We have great pleasure to introduce us as one of the leading New puduvai Packers and Movers in India.
    packers and movers visakhapatnam Packers and Movers Visakhapatnam remained to be one of the most recognized moving and packing service Company Visakhapatnam that gets the attention of ...
    packers and movers Madurai Packers Movers Providers in Madurai, Tamil Nadu. Get contact details and address of Packers Movers firms and companies in Madurai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. packers and movers trichy Trichy established as one of the leading moving and Packing Company among all the packers and movers in Trichy, we are ...
    packers and movers coimbatore For Relocation Services, Get Phone Numbers, Address, Reviews, Ratings, Photos & Maps For Best Packers Movers in Coimbatore ...
    packers and movers cochin Trusted and affordable relocation services, movers and packers in Cochin at doorstep delivery with best quality packing and get ...

    ReplyDelete