Sunday, 10 July 2016

The Best Oldies























My parents have always had a big influence on me as we are very close. This includes music. From a young age I was introduced to bands like Duran Duran, Simple Minds, Wham and Queen while driving to far places. Naturally, I have found my favourites among the 80s and 90s mix and after scoping through mine and my dad's playlist, I decided to pick my top 20 for you to enjoy! Please don't be scared of old music, it is a hundred times better than the top 40 of the now. I promise you'll find some you'll like.

Click on the song to hear it on YouTube !


2 comments:

  1. packers and movers vadodara Looking for Trusted and Professional Packers and Movers in Vadodara then you have landed at Right Place. Secure Cheapest Services of Packers and Movers ...
    packers and movers vijayawada Packers and Movers vijayawada, Movers and packers vijayawada, Best Packers and Movers vijayawada, vijayawada Packers and Movers Packers and Movers ...
    packers and movers trivandrum When you have decided to consider as your choice for the best packers movers Thiruvananthapuram, you would never regret in the end. For your easy, fast, convenient and comfortable moving experience, you just need to rely on us for your residential shifting, commercial shifting and industrial shifting needs.

    ReplyDelete