Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Favourite Fashion Celebrities






  




Now that summer has arrived (oh my word thank the pope), I find myself searching for fashion inspiration. I've come across three celebrities that I keep coming back to. Perrie Edwards (part of Little Mix), Sarah Hyland (from Modern Family) and Zooey Deschanel (from New Girl) have a very hippie and girly style that I am loving. Flowing skirts and dresses and old-fashioned high-waisted pants and skirts are things that I've had my eye on for this summer! It's just so adorable!

Who is your fashion inspiration for this summer/winter ? 

3 comments:

  1. All of these outfits are so cute, we love pairing boots with dresses too!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
  2. packers and movers allahabad Trusted and affordable relocation services, movers and packers in Allahabad at doorstep delivery with best quality packing and ...
    packers and movers kanpur Best movers and packers in Kanpur offers household goods, office and local business shifting services at best affordable price.
    packers and movers agra With the blueprint of maintaining quality and perfection all the while, packers are known and hired for putting that tinch of extra spice to the usual packing and moving.

    ReplyDelete